Re: [orthodox-rocor] Recipes for both fasting and nonfasting

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2011
      On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 8:33 PM, Randy Tijerina <rtijerina3@...> wrote:

      My Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I greet you all with a holy kiss.
      i'd like to ask is there a good webiste to find Russian and other
      Orthodox recipes for both fasting and nonfasting days?
      Most cookbooks are in print. I'm totally blind.
      Therefore, I can't read the books.
      any help would be appreciated! bod bless you. Randy.

      Randy -- try this:

      There also used to be a yahoogroup with specifically Orthodox fasting meals on it, but I can't recall the name of it for the life of me.

      In Christ,
      Meg Lark