Metropolitan Vitaly's whereabouts

  • flicka68
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2002
      There have been several rumors floating around lately concerning Met.
      Vitaly's location at present. Could someone who has first-hand
      knowledge of where he is as of today please post this information?
      It is unclear to those I know (including my priest) whether he is
      still in Masonville, or at the convent in Nyack. What is his
      condition?