Saint Dymphna

  • Valarie Wilkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011
      Does anyone know about the life of this saint? I've been looking online but I've found very little information. In some instances her name is spelled Dynphna.

      Valarie Wilkins

    • ambrois@xtra.co.nz
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011
        A small account of her Life, 15 May.

        An icon

        Does anyone know about the life of this saint? I've been looking online but I've found very little information. In some instances her name is spelled Dynphna.

        Valarie Wilkins

      • Chad W. McBride
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011
          Really? Thank you for this.

          Chad W. McBride
          What we do in life, Echoes in eternity
          Does anyone know about the life of this saint? I've been looking online but I've found very little information. In some instances her name is spelled Dynphna.

          Valarie Wilkins

        • graceforeverymoment
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011
            Thank you so much!