Sale of Russian made church articles

  • W. B. Grisel
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
      Dear brothers in service to Our Lord,
      brothers and sisters in Christ,

      I am attempting to liquidate the inventory of church items which I have remaining. I have a few sets of priest's vestments, beautiful, hand-carved wooden pectoral and hand crosses, gospel/apostol ribbons, reliquaries and a number of assorted liturgical items, including fabric and notions for altar covers. The articles are made in Russia and the quality is very good.

      Please email me directly for the complete inventory list and prices. Photos of the items have been uploaded to my Flickr account. This is accessable by searching for Flickr. Enter the website and do a search (first click on people at the top) for "WBGrisel". My name will come up, click on it, then all my photos will open.

      Thank you for your interest. Please feel free to forward this email to anyone, other lists, where I might be able to unload. If you have an interest please contact me. I need to dispose of these items quickly.

      In Christ,  Father Basil Grisel
    • Jim Krenitsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
        Dear Fr. Basil,

        may I please request a list of the items you have for sale.  I am looking for some gifts for clergy and perhaps we might help each other.  Please, may I request a copy of your list of items.  I will try to access your flikr account as to see the items in question.

        Thank you,

        James Krenitsky

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011
          Dear Father Basil -

          I'm interested in item DSCO2157.  You be so kind as to let me know the cost?  Daniel Palko

          To: australianorthodox@...; orthodox@...; orthodoxjurisdictions@egroups.com; orthodox-forum@yahoogroups.com; orthodoxhome@...; orthodoxmonks@...; orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com; orthodox-tradition@yahoogroups.com; orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com; rocorclergy@yahoogroups.com; rocaclergy@yahoogroups.com; stsabbasorthodoxmonastery@...; ustav@yahoogroups.com