Saint John of San Francisco Orthodox Academy's November 21st Gala

  • Ryan Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2010
    Dear List Readers,

    Greetings in Christ,

    On behalf of the St. John of San Francisco Orthodox Academy, I'd like to inform members of the Orthodox-ROCOR list that the academy is hosting it's first annual 'St. John's Gala'. This year's guest speaker will be Fr. Jospeh Huneycutt, who is well known for his internet and radio broadcasts, books, and 'Orthodixie' website. The evening with also include a musical performance by the St. John's Mens Chorale, a catered four-course dinner, presentations, an auction, and other evening entertainments.

    Our school carries on the spirit of St. John's orphanage by providing Orthodox children with a nurturing academic and spiritual home. We are the only college preparatory K-12 school under the protection and guidance of the Russian Church Abroad. All proceeds from the Gala will go toward the financial needs for the Academy.