Church Items for immediate sale

  • W. B. Grisel
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2010

      Dear brothers in service to Our Lord,
      brothers and sisters, friends in Christ,

      I am in desperate need of selling off the inventory of  imported Russian Church goods that I have acquired. Due to the loss of my secular job and health issues I must dispose of these items quickly and I am ready to make concessions in order to do so.

      I have a large inventory with prices for these items. Obviously, I can not publish the list here. It is much too long and detailed. I also have photos of most of the items. These include: priest's vestments, carved wooden wall crosses, hand crosses and pectoral crosses, a beautiful velvet sick call pouch, a gold finished censer and various liturgical items , ribbons (gospel/epistle). I have  an antique, solid silver, priests cross (Tsarmartyr's hallmark), a woolen riasa coat, a Plashchenitsa of the Theotokos, a Church-size, mounted ikon of the New Martyrs of Russia (Fr. Kyprian's - actual size), a large, canvas fresco (reproduction) of the American Saints (work of Fr. Andrei/ Jrdnvl.), small plate metal ikons for outdoor sign use -- and many other items. I also have a small quantity and variety of relic cases.

      I also have a number of Russian made items available for making vestments or altar covers (fabric, crosses - emblems, galloon).

      For a complete, more detailed list please email me personally. I will make every attempt to work out the details and provide photos also.

      Thank you for your kind consideration.

      In Christ,

      Father Basil Grisel
    • Al
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2010
        ***This mission church, Holy Cross in Columbus, Ohio, is in need of many items:

        http://www.holycrossorthodox.com/

        ***Contact Fr. Kevin L. Greenwood
        P.O. Box 82109
        Columbus, OH 43202
        Phone: 614-580-3124
        E-Mail: fr.kevingreenwood@...

        Al

        --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, "W. B. Grisel" <batushka@...> wrote:

        > Dear brothers in service to Our Lord,brothers and sisters, friends in Christ,
        > I am in desperate need of selling off the inventory of imported Russian Church goods that I have acquired. Due to the loss of my secular job and health issues I must dispose of these items quickly and I am ready to make concessions in order to do so.
        > I have a large inventory with prices for these items. Obviously, I can not publish the list here. It is much too long and detailed. I also have photos of most of the items. These include: priest's vestments, carved wooden wall crosses, hand crosses and pectoral crosses, a beautiful velvet sick call pouch, a gold finished censer and various liturgical items , ribbons (gospel/epistle). I have an antique, solid silver, priests cross (Tsarmartyr's hallmark), a woolen riasa coat, a Plashchenitsa of the Theotokos, a Church-size, mounted ikon of the New Martyrs of Russia (Fr. Kyprian's - actual size), a large, canvas fresco (reproduction) of the American Saints (work of Fr. Andrei/ Jrdnvl.), small plate metal ikons for outdoor sign use -- and many other items. I also have a small quantity and variety of relic cases.I also have a number of Russian made items available for making vestments or altar covers (fabric, crosses - emblems, galloon).
        > For a complete, more detailed list please email me personally. I will make every attempt to work out the details and provide photos also.
        > Thank you for your kind consideration.
        > In Christ,
        > Father Basil Grisel

      • W. B. Grisel
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 8, 2010
          In order to see the photos please do the following. Search for Flickr. Enter the website and do a search (first click on people at the top) for "WBGrisel". My name will come up, click on it, then all my pictures will open.

          From: frthomasm@...
          To: batushka@...
          Subject: RE: Church Items for immediate sale
          Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 22:48:33 -0400

          I have gone to flickr and searched for W B Grisel, but they can’t find anyone matching that name.  Can you give me a url?

          From: frthomasm@...
          To: batushka@...
          Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 00:27:20 -0400

          I am interested in these icons.  Please let me see the pictures and let me know if they are taken.

          Archpriest Thomas Moore

          EXTERIOR METAL IKONS:

                    Reigning Ikon of the Theotokos;    14 x 11” == $ 70.00

                    Ikon of Christ the Lightgiver -----   11 x 8” === $ 45.00

          MOUNTED IKON OF THE NEW MARTYRS (Fr. Kyprian) ---------  $ 350.00

                    (actual size, newly scanned, reproduction --  35 ½ x 24)

          CANVAS FRESCO IKON OF AMERICAN SAINTS (Fr. Andrei) --- $ 375.00

          ( high quality scan and printing – ready for wall mounting 46 x 40”)

          From: frthomasm@...
          To: batushka@...
          Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 08:13:57 -0400

          Dear Father Basil,

          I am interested in your list, especially the canvas of the American Saints-but the other things also.

          Fr. Thomas Moore

          www.holyapostles.org

        • Fr. Steven Ritter
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 8, 2010
            Doesn't work--I copied your name just as you have listed it below, and nothing is found. What do you mean click on people at the top?

            Fr. Steven RItter

            From: frthomasm@...
            To: batushka@...
            Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 22:48:33 -0400

            From: frthomasm@...
            To: batushka@...
            Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 08:13:57 -0400

            Dear Father Basil,

            --

            Archpriest Steven Ritter
            St. Mary of Egypt Orthodox Church (ROCOR)

          • Carol Surgant
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 8, 2010
              Try this link:
              http://www.flickr.com/search/people/?see=none&q=WBGrisel&m=names

              click on "WBGrisel"

              asking for your prayers,
              Carol Surgant

              From: frthomasm@earthlink .net
              To: batushka@msn. com
              Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 22:48:33 -0400

[...]

              List of Russian Church Articles

              ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -------

              From: frthomasm@earthlink .net
              To: batushka@msn. com
              Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 08:13:57 -0400

              Dear Father Basil,

              I am interested in your list, especially the canvas of the American Saints-but the other things also.

              Fr. Thomas Moore

              www.holyapostles. org

              --

              Archpriest Steven Ritter
              St. Mary of Egypt Orthodox Church (ROCOR)
              Roswell, Ga.
              www.stmaryofegypt. org

            • Alex Primak
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 8, 2010
                Try this Father:
                http://www.flickr.com/search/people/?

                Alex

                To: orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com
                From: frsteven@...
                Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 23:01:15 -0400

                From: frthomasm@earthlink .net
                To: batushka@msn. com
                Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 22:48:33 -0400

                From: frthomasm@earthlink .net
                To: batushka@msn. com
                Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 08:13:57 -0400

                Dear Father Basil,

                I am interested in your list, especially the canvas of the American Saints-but the other things also.

                Fr. Thomas Moore

                www.holyapostles. org

                --
                Archpriest Steven Ritter
                St. Mary of Egypt Orthodox Church (ROCOR)
                Roswell, Ga.
                www.stmaryofegypt. org

              • Elias G. Gorsky
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 9, 2010

                  This link works fine for me – note, WBGrisel must be entered with no spaces, punctuation or quotes

                  p. Ilya

                  From: frthomasm@earthlink .net
                  To: batushka@msn. com
                  Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 22:48:33 -0400