RUSSIAN CHURCH GOODS FOR SALE

  • W. B. Grisel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
    Dear Fathers in service to Our Lord Jesus Christ,
           Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

    Please find attached a list of Russian Church articles that are for sale through our bookstore. Many of you have been waiting a long time having responded to an initial offering which was made months ago. I apologize, on bended knee, for the length of time that has passed. Truly, I am just now prepared to send this list out. I am sure that there are still times which I have missed or forgotten. There may be other items to be added.

    The prices are listed. We should also have photos that we can send upon request. If something strikes you please act quickly, even if you are not ready to make the purchase. In the past, when we were first gathering items for our parish, we made a list of what we needed - posted it in church - and hoped for donations. I can work with you to make this happen. Another area of interest. Our bookstore is over-stocked with items; Russian crafts, mounted ikons, books from various sources. We can also offer to put together small collections of these items for resale at a church event, sell the "package" to you at wholesale.

    If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. We must sell off our inventory so please make an offer if you are interested. Please share this email or pass it along to others.

    In Christ,

    Father Basil Grisel