RE: [orthodox-rocor] E.P. To Be Interviewed Tonight on PBS' Charlie Rose Program

  • Sergei G. Kalfov
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2009

      Try this link tomorrow…

      http://www.charlierose.com/guest/view/6767

      Sergei Kalfov

      From: orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com [mailto:orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of frvictor@...
      Sent: Monday, 02 November, 2009 12:48
      To: orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [orthodox-rocor] E.P. To Be Interviewed Tonight on PBS' Charlie Rose Program

      I don't have a T.V that works, and I never can find things on the net. If this is rebroadcasted on the Internet, could someone please inform? I would be interested in watching it at some point.

      In Christ,

      Priest Victor Boldewskul

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
        ***You can check often with YouTube: http://youtube.com The interview has not been posted yet but if you type "Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew' (without the quotation marks) in the search box at the top of the page, you'll find most of his speeches and sermons from the visit to the U.S. posted.

        ***Hope this helps.

        Al

        --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, frvictor@... wrote:

        > I don't have a T.V that works, and I never can find things on the net. If this is rebroadcasted on the Internet, could someone please inform? I would be interested in watching it at some point.
        >
        > In Christ,
        >
        > Priest Victor Boldewskul

      • frjohnwhiteford
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
          You can watch the whole interview, here:

          http://www.charlierose.com/

          --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, "Al" <aggreen1@...> wrote:

          > ***You can check often with YouTube: http://youtube.com The interview has not been posted yet but if you type "Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew' (without the quotation marks) in the search box at the top of the page, you'll find most of his speeches and sermons from the visit to the U.S. posted.
          >
          > ***Hope this helps.
          >
          > Al
          >

          > --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, frvictor@ wrote:
          > >

          > > I don't have a T.V that works, and I never can find things on the net. If this is rebroadcasted on the Internet, could someone please inform? I would be interested in watching it at some point.
          > >
          > > In Christ,
          > >
          > > Priest Victor Boldewskul

        • Seraphim Larsen
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
            The transcript is also available:

            http://www.charlierose.com/download/transcript/10696

            Seraphim Larsen - Florence AZ - (520) 413-5957
            http://www.cactusforest.net

            On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 5:45 PM, frjohnwhiteford <frjohnwhiteford@...> wrote:

            You can watch the whole interview, here:

            http://www.charlierose.com/

            --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, "Al" <aggreen1@...> wrote:

            > ***You can check often with YouTube: http://youtube.com. The interview has not been posted yet but if you type "Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew' (without the quotation marks) in the search box at the top of the page, you'll find most of his speeches and sermons from the visit to the U.S. posted.
            >
            > ***Hope this helps.
            >
            > Al
            >

            > --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, frvictor@ wrote:
            > >

            > > I don't have a T.V that works, and I never can find things on the net. If this is rebroadcasted on the Internet, could someone please inform? I would be interested in watching it at some point.
            > >
            > > In Christ,
            > >
            > > Priest Victor Boldewskul

          • Symeon
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 6, 2009
              Seraphim Larsen wrote:

              > The transcript is also available:
              >
              > http://www.charlierose.com/download/transcript/10696

              "CHARLIE ROSE: ...The Orthodox religion was found in 1054 after a split
              with a Catholic Church over the primacy of the Pope. The religion
              quickly spread to Russia, Greece, Eastern Europe, and more recently to
              the United States."

              Glad we're getting the word out. ;\

              /Rdr. Symeon Noon, Monterey, California
            • Ryan Thompson
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 7, 2009
                Also, Charlie Rose seemed to imply that the Shiite and Sunni conflicts were sectarian fighting in the 'church'.