Re: The Rocie clergy

  • maureengirard
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2002
      What happened to Konstantine Federoff?

      --- In orthodox-rocor@y..., "Angelsky" <angelskysl@y...> wrote:
      > Here is the complete list of their clergy... And I think they also
      added two priests from the Midwest and one from Hawaii

      > Varnava Prokofiev
      > Sergii Kindjakov
      > Vladimir Tselischev
      > Varfolomei Vorobyev
      > Protopresbyter Victor Melehov,
      > Archpriest Sergii Petrov,
      > Archpriest Joseph Sunderland,
      > Archpriest Spyridon Schneider,
      > Priest Anatolii Trepachko,
      > Priest Andrew Kencis,
      > Priest Nikita Orlov,
      > Hieromonk Damian (Hansen),
      > Priest Mikhail Marcinowski,
      > Priest Yevgenii Santalov,
      > Abbess Eugenia
      > Deacon Mark Smith
      >
      > Shameful!!
      >
      > Ioann A.

    • Fr. John R. Shaw
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
        On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, maureengirard wrote:

        > What happened to Konstantine Federoff?

        What was told me by the priest in Chicago, is that K.F. did *not*
        join ROCiE, and does not trust Varnava. Currently he is said to be
        urging people not to go to churches where Metropolitan Laurus or
        Archbishop Alypy are commemorated.

        In Christ
        Fr. John R. Shaw
      • maureengirard
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
          Dear Fr. John,

          > What was told me by the priest in Chicago, is that K.F. did
          *not*
          > join ROCiE, and does not trust Varnava. Currently he is said to be
          > urging people not to go to churches where Metropolitan Laurus or
          > Archbishop Alypy are commemorated.>>

          That does leave a question or two. Is he serving? If so, where?
          mg
        • Fr. John R. Shaw
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
            On Sat, 2 Feb 2002, maureengirard wrote:

            > That does leave a question or two. Is he serving? If so, where?
            > mg

            I hope not, because he was (is) suspended. But my info is limited
            to what I posted.

            In Christ
            Fr. John R. Shaw