Re: [orthodox-rocor] Re: Flu hovers over Eucharist

  • Benjamin Bryant
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 16, 2009
      Just found this today.  Swine flu vaccine deaths are happening already:
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html

      And, whats even more interesting:
      "More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu."

      Al, I would suggest making the sign of the cross over your N1H1 vaccination so that it doesn't kill you.  I'm sure that your priest would also want you to go to confession and *receive communion* before doing anything else so dangerous.

      I'll pass on the vaccination altogether, thank you.  And, I'll continue to receive the Holy Mysteries off the golden spoon from the common chalice as it has been done since Chrysostom.

      Ben

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 17, 2009
        ***Do as you please. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. I'll let you do as the "fearing" for me.

        Al