Re: [orthodox-rocor] Re: Icon of St. John Maximovitch started emitting fragrance today

  • Rd. Ioanni Fortoma
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2009
      The Athonite Fathers say that when an Icon becomes fragrant the person depicted in the Icon is present invisibly there...

      On Saturday for Vigil and Sunday for Liturgy our local ROCOR parish (Hamilton) had the Kursk Root Icon of the Sign. When venerating it my mother, me, and some friends of mine could smell a fragrance coming from the Icon. I'm sure other people too could smell the fragrance coming from the Icon....

      Rd. Ioannis