Patriarch on ROCOR - April 2009

  • artyom78
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2009
      Dear Brothers & Sisters
      Greetings for the forthcoming Great Feast of Pascha!
      I was going through the videos on the official MP website and came across a section of video where Patriarch Kirill answers a journalist's question re ROCOR. Just thought it may be of special interest, especially for clergy. (Unfortunately its in Russian)
      The link is on our blog post of the story at:
      http://rocorunity.blogspot.com/2009/04/patrirch-reaffirms-rocor-mp-unity-at.html

      Wishing you a joyous and blessed Easter!
      In Christ
      Artyom Orlov
      Editor - ROCOR United
      Sts Peter & Paul Cathedral -Sydney - Australia

      http://rocorunity.blogspot.com/