Slavonic text needed

  • Reader Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      I'm trying to finish the Divine Liturgy St. Basil in both English and
      Slavonic. I need a few more hymns to complete this project, namely "Of
      Thy Mystical Supper" and "Let all mortal flesh keep silent" which
      replace the Cherubic hymn on Holy Thursday and Holy Saturday
      respectively. For the hymn to the Theotokos, I need "Come, O Faithful"
      for Holy Thursday and "Do not lament Me" for Holy Saturday.

      Does anybody have these in the modern civil script in electronic form?
      There are other things which I should add and will add in the future,
      but I need to finish this edition now so that I can get it to the requester.

      Links to the proper site is also appreciated. I can read Russian, but I
      am having problems understanding some of the sites. The level is too
      high for me.

      Reader Michael

      --
      Reader Michael Bishop
      PO Box 41187

      http://www.Michael-Bishop.com

      See you at the Russian Festival
      1723 Fairmount Avenue * Baltimore MD 21231
      20-22 October 2006