Re: [orthodox-readers] Re: request for prayer

  • axios19
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2006
      ..thank you ...god bless you ....

      "Ambrose, Markella, Seraphim, George, and Eustachius" <thestapletonfamily@...> wrote: I will remember Jose in our prayers.
      Ambrose

      --- In orthodox-readers@yahoogroups.com, axios19 <axios19@...> wrote:

      > ...dear btother -readers ...PLEASE remember in your prayers my
      very dear brother, JOSE...he just had a biopsy yesterday and is
      beginning chemotherapy very soon for pancreatic/ liver cancer ...
      in your kindness please remember him, his doctors and family thru
      this very turbulent period in our lives ...through the prayers of
      our holy father panteleimon and all unmercenaries of GOD, O LORD
      JESUS CHRIST OUR GOD, have mercy upon JOSE and restore him to
      reccovery, repentance, salvation and eternal life...AMEN......thank
      you, dear brothers and may god bless you and the congregation you
      serve....reader andrew ruiz-madera....new york city...