Magnification and Prayer of Intercession in Slavonic

  • Reader Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2006
      Christ is risen!

      I'm working on the Pentecost Vigil Service book and I am trying to find
      the Magnification for Pentecost and the Prayer of Intercession in
      Slavonic. If possible, I prefer the OCA version with the saints of
      North America, St. Patrick of Ireland, Gregory of Armenia, Nina of
      Georgia, Sava of Serbia, Nicholas of Japan, etc.

      I would prefer to have this in normal Cyrillic (Russian) letters as the
      rest of the service book is that way except for the Gospel. I really
      would prefer that to be in Cyrillic (Russian) letters also, but I take
      what I can get.

      I also need the first Old Testament reading (Numbers 11:16-17, 24-29) in
      Slavonic. I think that I do have the second Old Testament reading (Joel
      2:23-32).

      I am also missing in Slavonic the petition "Again we pray that the Lord
      God will hearken unto the voice of supplication of us sinners and have
      mercy on us" and the exclamation "For blessed is Thy name..."

      I can use WordPerfect, Word, or PDF formats. WordPerfect X3 (13) reads
      PDF files. I can also use a clean hard copy.

      My priest gave me links to some websites but they are just too
      overwhelming for me.

      Thank you.

      Reader Michael
      570 Saint Mary Street