Re: Was St. Tikhon's Seminary press - now the Pentecos...

  • natwoon
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dear all,

      Thanks for the responses. I am trying to get the service books - it
      just takes awhile to get them over here. If it comes in a month, I am
      fortunate. Soetimes it just takes much longer as these books( as of
      now) are not of great interest to anyone except the Orthodox.

      Nathaniel in Malaysia
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        The HTM Pentecostarion has been out of print for several years now. I am sure that they will be reprinting it, but until they do, it is very difficult to get your hands on a copy, if you don't already own one.

        -Fr. John

        wilibrad@... wrote:

        In a message dated 1/31/2006 5:41:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        off2port@... writes:

        the HTM Pentecostarion. If I remember correctly,
        it uses more traditional English, but I can't say for sure.

        The HTN Pentecostarion uses traditional English. It is well-bound and very
        readable. It is relatively affordable, as well. (Mine was $52 US about nine
        years ago.) www.thehtm.org
        Reader Stephen

        ogion.htm

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Fr. John Whiteford
        St. Jonah Orthodox Church
        Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/

      • natwoon
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
          Dear Fr. John,

          Thnaks for your post. I managed to call the Monastery yesterday and
          was informed that it was reprinted and went out of print again and
          that it may be reprinted again next year but the person I spoke to
          was not able to tell me for sure. I'll keep trying to get hold of
          one - perhaps there'll be smeone who is able to get me on somehow. In
          the meantime though, I'll make do with what I am able to obtain.

          --- In orthodox-readers@yahoogroups.com, "Fr. John Whiteford"
          <frjohnwhiteford@...> wrote:

          > The HTM Pentecostarion has been out of print for several years
          now. I am sure that they will be reprinting it, but until they do,
          it is very difficult to get your hands on a copy, if you don't
          already own one.

          > -Fr. John
          >
          > wilibrad@... wrote:
          >
          > In a message dated 1/31/2006 5:41:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          > off2port@... writes:
          >
          > the HTM Pentecostarion. If I remember correctly,
          > it uses more traditional English, but I can't say for sure.
          >

          > The HTN Pentecostarion uses traditional English. It is well-bound
          and very
          > readable. It is relatively affordable, as well. (Mine was $52 US
          about nine
          > years ago.) www.thehtm.org
          > Reader Stephen

          > ogion.htm