Re: [orthodox-readers] Re: Was St. Tikhon's Seminary press - now the Pentecos...

  • wilibrad@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
      In a message dated 1/31/2006 5:41:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      off2port@... writes:

      the HTM Pentecostarion. If I remember correctly,
      it uses more traditional English, but I can't say for sure.

      The HTN Pentecostarion uses traditional English. It is well-bound and very
      readable. It is relatively affordable, as well. (Mine was $52 US about nine
      years ago.) www.thehtm.org
      Reader Stephen

    • natwoon
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        Dear all,

        Thanks for the responses. I am trying to get the service books - it
        just takes awhile to get them over here. If it comes in a month, I am
        fortunate. Soetimes it just takes much longer as these books( as of
        now) are not of great interest to anyone except the Orthodox.

        Nathaniel in Malaysia
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
          The HTM Pentecostarion has been out of print for several years now. I am sure that they will be reprinting it, but until they do, it is very difficult to get your hands on a copy, if you don't already own one.

          -Fr. John

          off2port@... writes:

          the HTM Pentecostarion. If I remember correctly,
          it uses more traditional English, but I can't say for sure.

          The HTN Pentecostarion uses traditional English. It is well-bound and very
          readable. It is relatively affordable, as well. (Mine was $52 US about nine
          years ago.) www.thehtm.org
          Reader Stephen

          ogion.htm

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Fr. John Whiteford
          St. Jonah Orthodox Church
          Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/

        • natwoon
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
            Dear Fr. John,

            Thnaks for your post. I managed to call the Monastery yesterday and
            was informed that it was reprinted and went out of print again and
            that it may be reprinted again next year but the person I spoke to
            was not able to tell me for sure. I'll keep trying to get hold of
            one - perhaps there'll be smeone who is able to get me on somehow. In
            the meantime though, I'll make do with what I am able to obtain.

            --- In orthodox-readers@yahoogroups.com, "Fr. John Whiteford"
            <frjohnwhiteford@...> wrote:

            > The HTM Pentecostarion has been out of print for several years
            now. I am sure that they will be reprinting it, but until they do,
            it is very difficult to get your hands on a copy, if you don't
            already own one.

            > -Fr. John
            >
            > wilibrad@... wrote:
            >
            > In a message dated 1/31/2006 5:41:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            > off2port@... writes:
            >
            > the HTM Pentecostarion. If I remember correctly,
            > it uses more traditional English, but I can't say for sure.
            >

            > The HTN Pentecostarion uses traditional English. It is well-bound
            and very
            > readable. It is relatively affordable, as well. (Mine was $52 US
            about nine
            > years ago.) www.thehtm.org
            > Reader Stephen

            > ogion.htm