prayer request!

  • Rami Alghawali
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      dear brothers and sisters in christ:
      my name is Rami Alghawali. I am a blind palestinian orthodox
      christian person living now in germany.

      five years ago, I came to germany for the purpose of studying at the
      academy of music in cologne. no need to tell you how difficult it is
      to be blind, alone and a stranger. god's love, however, is much
      greater than all these difficulties. so, with his help I was able to
      make many friends and acquaintances who helped me, and still do,
      along the way.

      problems with my hearing occured and it is getting worse by the time.
      the only medical solution is the hearing aids. it is really not so
      favourable for me to make music professionally with such a situation;
      for one who knew and experienced the natural sound, it is hard to
      replace it entirely by a machine-conveyed one. for this reason, I was
      forced to give up studying music.

      recently, I decided to make a career training in e-business
      technology at the career training and research center for the blind
      in austria. in order to do so, a sum of money, ca. $20.000 must be
      available. the official organizations that, normally, finance such
      things won't help me due to my, till now, unclarified staying-status.

      please pray for me that god will help me through his providence to
      collect the money if it is according to his will and that i will be
      able to see the way he prepared for me inspite of the chaos of this
      vain world.

      any other kind of help is highly appreciated.

      I wish you all a blessed lent-season and a blessed and spiritually
      beneficial fast.

      may our lord jesus christ purify our hearts and make us worthy to
      receive the joy of his holy and glorious resurrection through the
      prayers of his most pure mother and all the saints for he is good and
      the lover of mankind.
      amen.

      in christ,

      Rami Alghawali