Flaming not neccessary

  • s_shagoury
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      I am certainly open to answering e-mails. Flaming does not promote
      anything good in any Orthodox discussion groups at all - as many
      people seeking Christ are well aware of. Sudden attack is the sign of
      the Evil One attacking our thoughts; such are the writings of the
      Desert Fathers concerning man's heart.

      For sincere inquiries, my public e-mail is below.

      At the turn of the month, Kalo Mina to all! Christ is in our
      midst! :-)

      Presvytera Seraphima Shagoury
      G.O.A.
      worldwalker3@...