Re: Beatitudes

  • Fr. Daniel Swires
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 22, 2004
      Fr. John wrote:

      > They have set outlines for different ranks of services. You just
      > have to figure out the rank of a given service, and take into account
      > any service combinations that come into play.

      Yes, I understand that. But, that wasn't what I was asking. I still think
      table would be an immense help to Readers.

      Fr. Daniel
    • Nicholas Mitchell Bailey
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3, 2004
        The Beatitude verses for services from the Menaion may be found in most
        services published by Saint John of Kronstadt Press, with rubrics indicating
        how many verses from which ode. I have been using this resource for almost
        fifteen years.
        --
        Reader Nicholas Bailey
        St. Gregory the Theologian Orthodox Church (OCA)