Re: Saint Arseny ...Institute

  • dwlincoln0001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2004
      Christ is in our midst, Bev. Would you be so kind as to relay
      greetings from St. Herman's in Edmonton to father John
      Hainsworth and his family.

      As for the course, anything that aids the reader and the
      congregation to a closer walk with the creator of all, I would
      consider it blessed.

      --- In orthodox-readers@yahoogroups.com, "Bev. Cooke" <
      bevcooke@s...> wrote:
      > In case anyone is interestd, I've registered for the readers
      correspondence course. I haven't received my material yet, but
      will be happy to answer whatever questions people have.

      > Yours, Bev.
      > All Saints of Alaska OCA Mission
      > Victoria, BC, CAnada

      Theolgical