Re: [orthodox-readers] Saint Arseny ...Institute

  • Bev. Cooke
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2004
      In case anyone is interestd, I've registered for the readers correspondence course. I haven't received my material yet, but will be happy to answer whatever questions people have.

      Yours, Bev.
      All Saints of Alaska OCA Mission
      Victoria, BC, CAnada
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2004
        Christ is in our midst, Bev. Would you be so kind as to relay
        greetings from St. Herman's in Edmonton to father John
        Hainsworth and his family.

        As for the course, anything that aids the reader and the
        congregation to a closer walk with the creator of all, I would
        consider it blessed.

        --- In orthodox-readers@yahoogroups.com, "Bev. Cooke" <