Lectures by Fr. Thomas Hopko

  • Mary Sorial
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2004
      There will be several lectures given by Fr. Thomas Hopko, former dean of St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary, the upcoming week:

      Friday, April 23rd, 2004 at 7:00 p.m. – Lecture on the Holy Spirit (Part I), held at Matthew’s Antiochian Orthodox Church, Torrance, CA

      Saturday, April 24th 2004 at 10:00 a.m. – Lecture on the Holy Spirit (Part II), held at Matthew’s Antiochian Orthodox Church, Torrance, CA

      Sunday, April 25th 2004 at 6:00 p.m. – Lecture on the Work of God’s People, held at Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church, Los Angeles, CA

      If you are interested and would like more information in attending any or all of these lectures, please e-mail me at: iphnh7@..., and I could send you the fliers via an attachment or if you provide me with your address, I will mail them to you. You could also contact me at 626-676-2446!

      Please forward this information to whoever would be interested in attending any or all of these lectures.

      If you would like me to add any e-mails to my contact list for future lecture announcements, please feel free to reply to this e-mail with this information. Thank you!