Re: Printed Reader Service Horologion

  • orthodox_raphael
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 11, 2003
      --- In orthodox-readers@yahoogroups.com, "Fr. John Whiteford"
      <frjohnwhiteford@y...> wrote:

      > Anything I print would have some slight format
      > difference due to the needs of printing, but nothing
      > which would not be made available for free on the web.

      Father Bless!

      Have you decided whether or not to print a Reader's Service
      Horologion?

      Peace,
      Christ's Sheep Raphael
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 11, 2003
        In the long run, yes. In the short run, I am planning
        on publishing individual services in booklet format,
        starting with an expanded typika booklet (typika plus
        a lot of instructional stuff).

        -Fr. John

        =====