St. Seraphim of Sarov, and other stuff that may be useful

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003
      Rather than posted a series of links, you can find
      links to all of this at:

      http://www.saintjonah.org/new.htm

      I just posted rubrics, and variable portions for
      liturgy and typika for the feast of St. Seraphim (July
      19th/August1st), this being the occassion of the 100th
      anniversary of his glorification.

      Also, thanks to Br. Isaac, I have posted a page of
      supplementary texts that will be needed, since they
      are omitted in the English Menaion published by St.
      John of Kronstadt Press (Which published it only in
      conjunction with the Forefeast of Theophany on January
      2nd, and so due to this combination, some portions
      were eliminated).

      I also posted a page of handy print outs for se when
      serving a Vigil. Some of the items on that page were
      already on the site, and I have added a few new ones.

      =====