Used liturgical texts available

  • glenthurman2002 <gthurman@mac.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2003
      Dear Readers,

      An overambitious friend of mine is coming to his senses and is doing some
      house-cleaning. He has a number of Orthodox liturgical texts that he has
      purchased brand new and has barely used that he needs to sell. He's willing
      to go half price on what new editions would cost. Considering the nature of
      this list, I thought some of you would be interested.

      He has:

      *Book of Akathists (Holy Trinity Monastery)
      *Lenten Triodion (St. Tikhon's Press)
      *Festal Menaion (St. Tikhon's Press)
      *Psalter According to the Seventy (Holy Transfiguration Monastery)
      *Menaion, 6 vols., Apr - Sept (hardcovers - St John of Kronstadt Press)
      *The Complete Octoechos, vols 1-4 -- all 8 tones (comb bound - St John of
      Kronstadt Press)

      If you are interested, please contact me off list and I will get you in touch with
      him.

      In Christ,
      Subdeacon Tikhon
    • Glen Thurman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2003
        Dear Readers,

        Thank you for your interest!!!

        I've received several responses to my original email below and believe
        that my friend will be negotiating purchases shortly for all items
        below. I don't think any further responses to my original post are
        necessary.

        In Christ,
        Subdeacon Tikhon