thank you.

  • °­º´¼Û
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      I recieved your mails about the historical existance of Jesus Christ.
      Understanding your mails I explained them to Anti-jesus.

      I asked them follwoing question.

      1. Are you originated or unoriginated?
      Is the object of your religion originated or un originated?
      Were they exist before arche?
      Are they self- existance?
      If mankind did not created, is each of mankind self-existance?

      2. What is the meanig of the 'Sin' in Bible?
      Do you think that 'sin' is equal 'sins'?

      3. And I explain them eucharist is thysis.

      After delivered them your mails.

      [Their response]

      1. They said to that orthodox church is profound.
      2. Real orthodox church is eastern church.
      3. Why orthodox is defferent from Roman chatholic or protestant.
      4. The question of arche(bereshit) is very important.
      5. Some people tell me bad language.

      Thank you.

      sergius in korea

      http://www.korea-orthodox.org