Re: [orthodox-readers] Hello

  • Nectarios
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2002
      Hello Sergius,

      Do you know Fr. Justin Kang, Tae Yong?

      He is an Orthodox priest in Korea, I believe. St. Anna Orthodox Church

      Rdr. Nectarios

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2002
        Dear Rdr. Nectarios
        Thank you for you letter.
        I know Fr. Justin Kang very well.

        Many korean orthodox christian is under
        constantinople.
        But Fr. Justin kang of ROCOR is well known to korean.

        Now, many korean people tell me about Russian orthodox
        church. I write orthodoxy in my hompage and discuss
        in various internet site.

        Many korean people started to give an eye on orthodox
        church. But It sems to take several years.

        We need many books orthodoxy and mysterion.
        We will translate from english to korean.

        There is no septuaginta(korean) in korea.
        Roman chatholic, protestant, anglican church did not
        translate to korean.

        Pray for korea- orthodox mission.
        Thank you for your letter.

        sergius in korea.