Re: Megalynaria from Readers/Psaltis Handbook

  • polychrony
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2013
      These megalynaria, for each day of the year, often for multiple saints per day, were translated by Holy Transfiguration Monastery back in the late 1960's, early 1970's, as I recall. It is the only complete source that I have seen in English. This translation, however, to this date remains unpublished.

      I believe a few of the more popular ones have been done by newbyz.org and some other sites.

      Polychronios

      --- In orthodox-readers@yahoogroups.com, "bakcornett" <mikecornett@...> wrote:

      > Thank you for your patience, but I still do not find the particular type of text mentioned in the original post within the contents of this link.
      >

      > --- In orthodox-readers@yahoogroups.com, Michaelbeshonges@ wrote:
      > >
      > > http://newbyz.org/

    • natwoon
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2013

        Does anyone have a copy of these megalynaria available? Are they under copyright or can they be shared freely?