Digital Versions of Texts

  • RDM
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
      Recently I have been looking for digital texts to assist in saying the Office, mostly so that I can print all the propers out instead of having to flip through books. Unfortunately, the only digital texts I have are the Octoechos and the General Menaion. Does anyone know if the Pentecostarion or Triodion are also available digitally?
    • TheOldFellow
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
        Triodion is available here: http://www.ocf.org/OrthodoxPage/prayers/triodion, it's not quite like Mother Mary and Met Kalistos do it though. :)

        http://www.anastasis.org.uk/ has some other material, including a pentecostarion.

        Love,
        Sub-deacon Richard.

        --- In orthodox-readers@yahoogroups.com, "RDM" <rdmauriello@...> wrote:

        > Recently I have been looking for digital texts to assist in saying the Office, mostly so that I can print all the propers out instead of having to flip through books. Unfortunately, the only digital texts I have are the Octoechos and the General Menaion. Does anyone know if the Pentecostarion or Triodion are also available digitally?

      • RD Mauriello
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
          Thanks, FrSDn Richard!

          The first one is great! I wish it contained the Pentecostarion, too.

          FrDn Rex