Re: [orthodox-readers] Re: Doxastikon

  • Rex Mauriello
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2012
      Beautiful! Now all I have to do is stare at the "Canons" row. I've been saying a whole canon for whatever saint is being commemorated and only dividing it by sections of three if there is more than one in an attempt at balance.

      I'll give it a try to use when I compose next week's services.

      Thank you so much!