DO NOT OPEN EMAIL SENT EARLIER TODAY

  • Michael McBride
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012
      It looks likeI've been hijacked.  I am doing what I may to stop this.  Beyond changing passwords, I am not sure what else I can do.  If ypu have suggestions, please let me know.  Sorry for the earlier message and for this general one.  I'm sending it to about 50 folks but wish I couldhave been more personal.

      Mike McBride

      Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending and speak without offending.  Anon.