Re: ToneTutor 101 - An Audio Course in the Eight Tones of the Russian Orthodox Church

  • natwoon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 25, 2012
      I've received the CDs and I find them fantastic - They are really useful to have and wonderful instructional matetials I wished I had years ago.

      I have two related question that I hope the priests and others who know more would be able to help me with.

      1)What is the relationship between these chants and that comonly called Obikhod/ St Petersburg Court chant?

      2)rom what I understand, the words for the texts used are to be found in the SJOKP published materials. Are there any other tetxts published by Jordanville ?