2012 St. Innocent Liturgical Calendar back from the printers, and ready to ship

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2011
      The 2012 St. Innocent Liturgical Calendar is back from the printer.
      For those who have pre-ordered, you should be getting your copy soon. If
      you want to order a copy, click here: http://stinnocentpress.com/products/liturgical_calendar.html

      We have added some new features in response to feedback from last years
      calendar, and we have a new appendix on the celebration of Patronal
      Feasts.

      Also, we are posting a draft translation of the Typikon sections that this appendix is based on:

      http://www.saintjonah.org/rub/templechapters.pdf

      The appendix boils down this information, and presents it in a chart
      format that should prove useful, and it also includes detailed notes.

      Presbyter John Whiteford
      St. Jonah Orthodox Church
      Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/frjohnwhiteford

      "This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.