Subdeacon.com

  • skippycat67
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      I thought the members would like to know that Subdeacon.com is now up and running as a forum.

      I set up very basic topics but will change as time goes on.

      I just thought it would be better to categorize our topics better and make it easier for new Readers and Subdeacons to seek help and advice from other Subdeacons and Readers.

      Love in Christ
      Subdeacon Charles-Michael.
    • ireneolinyk@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2011
        Wonderful. Thanks for all your hard work and time.
        Irene