Re: [orthodox-readers] Re: Learning aids

  • Michael McBride
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 24, 2010
      Thank you so very much.  We are most definitly Russian.  I am in an Alakan parish and we are rooted strongly in that tradition.  Personally, I love Byzantine, but Father has asked me to focus only on the Russian for now.
       Mike McBride

      O God do not leave me. I have done nothing good in your sight, but according to your goodness, let me now make a beginning of good. - Abba Arsenius