Prayer requests

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
      Dear members of Orthodox-Readers,

      Of your charity please pray for my mother (Anne), who passed into the
      the sleep of the Lord on 10th December following an extremely aggresive
      form of cancer. Her body was committed to the earth on 18th December
      in Scotland. It has been a difficult time because we were just coming
      to terms with the loss of my mother-in-law (Nadezhda) who passed on
      last July.

      Finally, please pray for me as I prepare to be ordained deacon this
      Sunday in the Church of St Elias in St Hubert in the Netherlands.

      In Christus,

      Hypodeacon Philip
    • Diácono Roberto León Ramírez
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
        May God give her eternal memory

        Memoria Eterna.

        Que Dios te bendiga en tu diaconado

        In Christ
        Deacon Roberto

        PD. I was ordained as a Deacon in November 9th. Please pray for me.

        2009/1/1 Philip mildert@...

        > Dear members of Orthodox-Readers,
        >
        > Of your charity please pray for my mother (Anne), who passed into the
        > the sleep of the Lord on 10th December following an extremely aggresive
        > form of cancer. Her body was committed to the earth on 18th December
        > in Scotland. It has been a difficult time because we were just coming
        > to terms with the loss of my mother-in-law (Nadezhda) who passed on
        > last July.
        >
        > Finally, please pray for me as I prepare to be ordained deacon this
        > Sunday in the Church of St Elias in St Hubert in the Netherlands.
        >
        > In Christus,
        >
        > Hypodeacon Philip

      • Steve Robinson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
          Memory eternal. And may the God of all comfort be with you and your house.
          peace,
          Sdn. Steven Paul

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
            Dear All,

            Thank you for all your prayers.

            I have just heard that my father in law (Nikolai) passed on
            yesterday. Please remember him also.

            In Christus,

            Hypodeacon Philip