Re: [orthodox-readers] Feast of St Andrew

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
      It depends on which order of typika you are following. If you are doing the troparia and kontakia separately, then I would do the troparia the same way they are done at Matins, without the usual repetition of the troparion of the resurrection, and so I would do the resurrectional theotokion in the same tone as the troparion to the saint, in that case.

      Fr. John Whiteford

      St. Jonah Orthodox Church

      Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/