STS Press Apostol

  • James Ferrenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
      Has anyone heard any updates with regard to when the new edition is
      going to be available?

      (I've just emailed STS Press bookstore so I'll let you all know if I
      hear anything)

      Rdr. James
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
        I was told by the editor that it would be around Pascha of this year.

        --- In orthodox-readers@yahoogroups.com, "James Ferrenberg"
        <irenaios@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone heard any updates with regard to when the new edition is
        > going to be available?
        >
        > (I've just emailed STS Press bookstore so I'll let you all know if I
        > hear anything)
        >
        > Rdr. James

      • Andrew Morgan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2008
          Has anyone heard anything recently on this, cant see it on their site as
          yet?

          Andrew