Attendance

  • Reader Timothy Tadros
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 23, 2007
      How many readers do a full vigil in their parish? How many attend? How
      many people help you in the service with reading and or singing. Do you
      have a choir that helps?
      Rdr Timothy Tadros
    • wilibrad@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 7, 2007
        Subdeacon Joseph,
        You're welcome! Let me know if you get a reply. I'd be interested in
        ordering a few for use here. I did have a copy,. but gave it to a woman we knew who
        lived far away from the parish so she could at least read the Typica by
        herself when getting to Liturgy was too difficult.
        In Christ,
        Rdr. Stephen