[AGOC-YAM] March YAM Newsletter

  • Fr. Nicholas Hadzellis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009

      Attached is YAM Newsletter for March.

      As we Journey through lent, please make an effort to visit your local Orthodox Church for our evening Lenten Services.

      This is a call for your participation in Lent this year. Visit the www.orthodoxhouston.org to find a Church near you, if your church is too far across town.

      Also check out this great webpage dedicated to provide information, articles and services for Orthodox Lent:  http://www.lent.goarch.org !

      Also, in the works, the Orthodox Church in America and the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America are teaming up to launch a web site offering articles, photo galleries, and audio files celebrating Holy Pascha, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, the "Feast of Feasts."

      "FeastofFeasts" will be launched during the sixth week of Great Lent. Both directors expressed their common hope that this web site will help teach and edify the faithful as they prepare for the greatest of all holy days: the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

      In His ministry,

      Fr. Nicholas the unworthy priest

      713-526-5377

      frnicholas@...