9 members, 32 messages added in the last 7 days
Orthodogs is dedicated to providing support, information and advice to owners who are facing any orthopedic challenge with their canine friends. Discussions include but are not limited to hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia (ED, UAP, FMCP), osteochondritis dessicans (OCD), cruciate ligament injuries, patellar luxation, arthritis, DJD, panosteitis, spinal conditions/injuries and osteosarcoma. Our goal is to help owners deal with the tough decisions they will face regarding diagnosis, treatment options (alternative and standard) and post op care.
- Veterinary Medicine
- Aug 26, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.