Re: Red Lion Vendor

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 5, 2007
      Hi Rick,

      Next spring will be my first time to do the Red Lion according to
      NDC's current recipee. Join my.opera.com and add me as a friend and
      visit my blog picture tab, you'll have access to pivture folders of
      NDC's old website and current for the Red Lion.

      As for ormes, someone just joind with contacts in China: my wife is
      Chinese. Please email me at my hotmail address: banquo_ws@...

      Best regards,

      Antoine

      --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Rick Hadley <rickiesmooth@...> wrote:

      > Hi Antoine Dubuc, I have read back on the 13th an email I recieved
      from you and the ormusia group that you were going to produce the red
      lion. I was wondering if you by any chance started producing and
      selling it yet or if you were planing to sell it to others like
      myself. I have started the process of the golden water on the 11th of
      this month hoping for the best. This is my first time trying to
      produce the phillosophers stone. ( I hope I spelled it right ) . It
      is now going through a tea colored stage now with some powder looking
      form in the bottom of a quart jar. I want very much to learn to
      produce this for my own use at least. But I would like to try the red
      lion if you have it perfected and wanting to s e l l it. Please
      inform me. I would truly appreciate it. And anything I might be able
      to read about it and where it might be located. I read about it on a
      website earlier before the ormusia was founded. When I first joined
      the ormus group of Barries. I have bought and
      > took several different kinds of ormus ormes. from different
      companies. With varied results. I am taking medications from my
      doctor. So I am not sure if it has made it where It was not as
      noticable as it could have been had I not been taking the
      medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to be
      able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any
      websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies
      for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some problems
      with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
      > Rick Hadley
      > 309 East Main
      > Smithville, MO 64089
      > 816-522-6701
      > PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email
      from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least I
      think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.

      > http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      user panel and lay it on us.

    • von9999
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 6, 2007
        little confused, I went to myopera page but that's just the main
        page, how do we get to your page????
        Robert von

        --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@...> wrote:

        > Hi Rick,
        >
        > Next spring will be my first time to do the Red Lion according to
        > NDC's current recipee. Join my.opera.com and add me as a friend and
        > visit my blog picture tab, you'll have access to pivture folders of
        > NDC's old website and current for the Red Lion.
        >
        > As for ormes, someone just joind with contacts in China: my wife is
        > Chinese. Please email me at my hotmail address: banquo_ws@...
        >
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Antoine
        >

        > --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Rick Hadley <rickiesmooth@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Antoine Dubuc, I have read back on the 13th an email I
        recieved
        > from you and the ormusia group that you were going to produce the
        red
        > lion. I was wondering if you by any chance started producing and
        > selling it yet or if you were planing to sell it to others like
        > myself. I have started the process of the golden water on the 11th
        of
        > this month hoping for the best. This is my first time trying to
        > produce the phillosophers stone. ( I hope I spelled it right ) . It
        > is now going through a tea colored stage now with some powder
        looking
        > form in the bottom of a quart jar. I want very much to learn to
        > produce this for my own use at least. But I would like to try the
        red
        > lion if you have it perfected and wanting to s e l l it. Please
        > inform me. I would truly appreciate it. And anything I might be
        able
        > to read about it and where it might be located. I read about it on
        > website earlier before the ormusia was founded. When I first joined
        > the ormus group of Barries. I have bought and
        > > took several different kinds of ormus ormes. from different
        > companies. With varied results. I am taking medications from my
        > doctor. So I am not sure if it has made it where It was not as
        > noticable as it could have been had I not been taking the
        > medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to
        be
        > able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any
        > websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies
        > for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some
        problems
        > with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
        > > Rick Hadley
        > > 309 East Main
        > > Smithville, MO 64089
        > > 816-522-6701
        > > PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email
        > from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least
        > think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.
        > >

        > > http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm
        > >
        > > ---------------------------------
        > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s
        > user panel and lay it on us.

      • Antoine Dubuc
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 7, 2007
          Hi,

          I added a photo explaining navigation.

          http://tinyurl.com/246drd

          in the photo sections (on your left)

          Best regards,

          Antoine Dubuc
        • sonirohi
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 25, 2007
            --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "von9999" <von9999@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to
            > be
            > > able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any
            > > websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies
            > > for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some
            > problems
            > > with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
            > > > Rick Hadley
            > > > 309 East Main
            > > > Smithville, MO 64089
            > > > 816-522-6701
            > > > PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email
            > > from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least
            > > think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.
            > > >

            > > > http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm
            > > >
            > > > ---------------------------------
            > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s

            Antoine,

            are you planning to make Red Lion still?

            thanks

            sonirohi
          • Sanford Atkins

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008
                Hi,

                Yes, quite alive and well. Thank God. I have been subject to serious
                life upgrades recently... :)

                1- New Job in Toronto (50% pay increase)
                2- Moved from a lousy 2 bedroom to a house in a nice neighbourhood
                3- My wife is pregnant of a little boy

                Quite busy...

                I am now resuming my frequent visits here.

                Happy New Year to Everyone

                Cheers,

                Antoine

                --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Sanford Atkins
                <decorative_orgonite@...> wrote:

                > More appropriately , Antoine, are you still alive?
                >

                > Antoine,
                >
                > are you planning to make Red Lion still?
                >
                > thanks
                >
                > sonirohi

              • Sanford Atkins
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008