Re: [ormusia] Red Lion Vendor

  • Rick Hadley
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi Antoine Dubuc, I have read back on the 13th an email I recieved from you and the ormusia group that you were going to produce the red lion. I was wondering if you by any chance started producing and selling it yet or if you were planing to sell it to others like myself. I have started the process of the golden water on the 11th of this month hoping for the best. This is my first time trying to produce the phillosophers stone. ( I hope I spelled it right ) . It is now going through a tea colored stage now with some powder looking form in the bottom of a quart jar. I want very much to learn to produce this for my own use at least. But I would like to try the red lion if you have it perfected and wanting to s e l l it. Please inform me. I would truly appreciate it. And anything I might be able to read about it and where it might be located. I read about it on a website earlier before the ormusia was founded. When I first joined the ormus group of Barries. I have bought and took several different kinds of ormus ormes. from different companies. With varied results. I am taking medications from my doctor. So I am not sure if it has made it where It was not as noticable as it could have been had I not been taking the medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to be able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some problems with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
      Rick Hadley
      309 East Main
      Smithville, MO 64089
      816-522-6701
      PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least I think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.

      http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm

    • Antoine Dubuc
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 5, 2007
        Hi Rick,

        Next spring will be my first time to do the Red Lion according to
        NDC's current recipee. Join my.opera.com and add me as a friend and
        visit my blog picture tab, you'll have access to pivture folders of
        NDC's old website and current for the Red Lion.

        As for ormes, someone just joind with contacts in China: my wife is
        Chinese. Please email me at my hotmail address: banquo_ws@...

        Best regards,

        Antoine

        --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Rick Hadley <rickiesmooth@...> wrote:

        > Hi Antoine Dubuc, I have read back on the 13th an email I recieved
        from you and the ormusia group that you were going to produce the red
        lion. I was wondering if you by any chance started producing and
        selling it yet or if you were planing to sell it to others like
        myself. I have started the process of the golden water on the 11th of
        this month hoping for the best. This is my first time trying to
        produce the phillosophers stone. ( I hope I spelled it right ) . It
        is now going through a tea colored stage now with some powder looking
        form in the bottom of a quart jar. I want very much to learn to
        produce this for my own use at least. But I would like to try the red
        lion if you have it perfected and wanting to s e l l it. Please
        inform me. I would truly appreciate it. And anything I might be able
        to read about it and where it might be located. I read about it on a
        website earlier before the ormusia was founded. When I first joined
        the ormus group of Barries. I have bought and
        > took several different kinds of ormus ormes. from different
        companies. With varied results. I am taking medications from my
        doctor. So I am not sure if it has made it where It was not as
        noticable as it could have been had I not been taking the
        medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to be
        able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any
        websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies
        for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some problems
        with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
        > Rick Hadley
        > 309 East Main
        > Smithville, MO 64089
        > 816-522-6701
        > PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email
        from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least I
        think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.

        > http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        user panel and lay it on us.

      • von9999
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 6, 2007
          little confused, I went to myopera page but that's just the main
          page, how do we get to your page????
          Robert von

          --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@...> wrote:

          > Hi Rick,
          >
          > Next spring will be my first time to do the Red Lion according to
          > NDC's current recipee. Join my.opera.com and add me as a friend and
          > visit my blog picture tab, you'll have access to pivture folders of
          > NDC's old website and current for the Red Lion.
          >
          > As for ormes, someone just joind with contacts in China: my wife is
          > Chinese. Please email me at my hotmail address: banquo_ws@...
          >
          > Best regards,
          >
          > Antoine
          >

          > --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Rick Hadley <rickiesmooth@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Antoine Dubuc, I have read back on the 13th an email I
          recieved
          > from you and the ormusia group that you were going to produce the
          red
          > lion. I was wondering if you by any chance started producing and
          > selling it yet or if you were planing to sell it to others like
          > myself. I have started the process of the golden water on the 11th
          of
          > this month hoping for the best. This is my first time trying to
          > produce the phillosophers stone. ( I hope I spelled it right ) . It
          > is now going through a tea colored stage now with some powder
          looking
          > form in the bottom of a quart jar. I want very much to learn to
          > produce this for my own use at least. But I would like to try the
          red
          > lion if you have it perfected and wanting to s e l l it. Please
          > inform me. I would truly appreciate it. And anything I might be
          able
          > to read about it and where it might be located. I read about it on
          > website earlier before the ormusia was founded. When I first joined
          > the ormus group of Barries. I have bought and
          > > took several different kinds of ormus ormes. from different
          > companies. With varied results. I am taking medications from my
          > doctor. So I am not sure if it has made it where It was not as
          > noticable as it could have been had I not been taking the
          > medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to
          be
          > able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any
          > websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies
          > for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some
          problems
          > with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
          > > Rick Hadley
          > > 309 East Main
          > > Smithville, MO 64089
          > > 816-522-6701
          > > PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email
          > from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least
          > think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.
          > >

          > > http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm
          > >
          > > ---------------------------------
          > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s
          > user panel and lay it on us.

        • Antoine Dubuc
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 7, 2007
            Hi,

            I added a photo explaining navigation.

            http://tinyurl.com/246drd

            in the photo sections (on your left)

            Best regards,

            Antoine Dubuc
          • sonirohi
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 25, 2007
              --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "von9999" <von9999@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > > medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to
              > be
              > > able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any
              > > websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies
              > > for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some
              > problems
              > > with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
              > > > Rick Hadley
              > > > 309 East Main
              > > > Smithville, MO 64089
              > > > 816-522-6701
              > > > PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email
              > > from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least
              > > think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.
              > > >

              > > > http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm
              > > >
              > > > ---------------------------------
              > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s

              Antoine,

              are you planning to make Red Lion still?

              thanks

              sonirohi
            • Sanford Atkins

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008
                  Hi,

                  Yes, quite alive and well. Thank God. I have been subject to serious
                  life upgrades recently... :)

                  1- New Job in Toronto (50% pay increase)
                  2- Moved from a lousy 2 bedroom to a house in a nice neighbourhood
                  3- My wife is pregnant of a little boy

                  Quite busy...

                  I am now resuming my frequent visits here.

                  Happy New Year to Everyone

                  Cheers,

                  Antoine

                  --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Sanford Atkins
                  <decorative_orgonite@...> wrote:

                  > More appropriately , Antoine, are you still alive?
                  >

                  > Antoine,
                  >
                  > are you planning to make Red Lion still?
                  >
                  > thanks
                  >
                  > sonirohi

                • Sanford Atkins
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008