NDC Websites

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      I decided to post on my website/Opera Blog a photo backup of NDC's
      websites for 2006 and 2007. His recipees are rather unique and very
      potent and should be preserved.

      Since he hates my guts personally as I stood up for someone he was
      abusing in the alkahest forum, I won't ask his permission to post
      these backups. I already tried many times to apologize and he/she
      just won't forgive.

      Anyway, here they are for your convenience, and without that annoying
      music ;)

      Best regards,

      Antoine

      http://my.opera.com/AlchemicalSecrets/albums/