Red Lion Vendor

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 13, 2007
      Hi all,

      Just to let you know, I am considering becoming a vendor of the Red
      Lion ala NDC 2006 or 2007, as I have found a place to make it in peace.

      Best regards,

      Antoine
    • Rick Hadley
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 30, 2007
        Hi Antoine Dubuc, I have read back on the 13th an email I recieved from you and the ormusia group that you were going to produce the red lion. I was wondering if you by any chance started producing and selling it yet or if you were planing to sell it to others like myself. I have started the process of the golden water on the 11th of this month hoping for the best. This is my first time trying to produce the phillosophers stone. ( I hope I spelled it right ) . It is now going through a tea colored stage now with some powder looking form in the bottom of a quart jar. I want very much to learn to produce this for my own use at least. But I would like to try the red lion if you have it perfected and wanting to s e l l it. Please inform me. I would truly appreciate it. And anything I might be able to read about it and where it might be located. I read about it on a website earlier before the ormusia was founded. When I first joined the ormus group of Barries. I have bought and took several different kinds of ormus ormes. from different companies. With varied results. I am taking medications from my doctor. So I am not sure if it has made it where It was not as noticable as it could have been had I not been taking the medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to be able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some problems with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
        Rick Hadley
        309 East Main
        Smithville, MO 64089
        816-522-6701
        PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least I think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.

        http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm

      • Antoine Dubuc
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 5, 2007
          Hi Rick,

          Next spring will be my first time to do the Red Lion according to
          NDC's current recipee. Join my.opera.com and add me as a friend and
          visit my blog picture tab, you'll have access to pivture folders of
          NDC's old website and current for the Red Lion.

          As for ormes, someone just joind with contacts in China: my wife is
          Chinese. Please email me at my hotmail address: banquo_ws@...

          Best regards,

          Antoine

          --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Rick Hadley <rickiesmooth@...> wrote:

          > Hi Antoine Dubuc, I have read back on the 13th an email I recieved
          from you and the ormusia group that you were going to produce the red
          lion. I was wondering if you by any chance started producing and
          selling it yet or if you were planing to sell it to others like
          myself. I have started the process of the golden water on the 11th of
          this month hoping for the best. This is my first time trying to
          produce the phillosophers stone. ( I hope I spelled it right ) . It
          is now going through a tea colored stage now with some powder looking
          form in the bottom of a quart jar. I want very much to learn to
          produce this for my own use at least. But I would like to try the red
          lion if you have it perfected and wanting to s e l l it. Please
          inform me. I would truly appreciate it. And anything I might be able
          to read about it and where it might be located. I read about it on a
          website earlier before the ormusia was founded. When I first joined
          the ormus group of Barries. I have bought and
          > took several different kinds of ormus ormes. from different
          companies. With varied results. I am taking medications from my
          doctor. So I am not sure if it has made it where It was not as
          noticable as it could have been had I not been taking the
          medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to be
          able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any
          websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies
          for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some problems
          with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
          > Rick Hadley
          > 309 East Main
          > Smithville, MO 64089
          > 816-522-6701
          > PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email
          from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least I
          think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.

          > http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm
          >
          > ---------------------------------
          user panel and lay it on us.

        • von9999
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 6, 2007
            little confused, I went to myopera page but that's just the main
            page, how do we get to your page????
            Robert von

            --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@...> wrote:

            > Hi Rick,
            >
            > Next spring will be my first time to do the Red Lion according to
            > NDC's current recipee. Join my.opera.com and add me as a friend and
            > visit my blog picture tab, you'll have access to pivture folders of
            > NDC's old website and current for the Red Lion.
            >
            > As for ormes, someone just joind with contacts in China: my wife is
            > Chinese. Please email me at my hotmail address: banquo_ws@...
            >
            > Best regards,
            >
            > Antoine
            >

            > --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Rick Hadley <rickiesmooth@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Antoine Dubuc, I have read back on the 13th an email I
            recieved
            > from you and the ormusia group that you were going to produce the
            red
            > lion. I was wondering if you by any chance started producing and
            > selling it yet or if you were planing to sell it to others like
            > myself. I have started the process of the golden water on the 11th
            of
            > this month hoping for the best. This is my first time trying to
            > produce the phillosophers stone. ( I hope I spelled it right ) . It
            > is now going through a tea colored stage now with some powder
            looking
            > form in the bottom of a quart jar. I want very much to learn to
            > produce this for my own use at least. But I would like to try the
            red
            > lion if you have it perfected and wanting to s e l l it. Please
            > inform me. I would truly appreciate it. And anything I might be
            able
            > to read about it and where it might be located. I read about it on
            > website earlier before the ormusia was founded. When I first joined
            > the ormus group of Barries. I have bought and
            > > took several different kinds of ormus ormes. from different
            > companies. With varied results. I am taking medications from my
            > doctor. So I am not sure if it has made it where It was not as
            > noticable as it could have been had I not been taking the
            > medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to
            be
            > able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any
            > websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies
            > for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some
            problems
            > with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
            > > Rick Hadley
            > > 309 East Main
            > > Smithville, MO 64089
            > > 816-522-6701
            > > PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email
            > from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least
            > think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.
            > >

            > > http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm
            > >
            > > ---------------------------------
            > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s
            > user panel and lay it on us.

          • Antoine Dubuc
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 7, 2007
              Hi,

              I added a photo explaining navigation.

              http://tinyurl.com/246drd

              in the photo sections (on your left)

              Best regards,

              Antoine Dubuc
            • sonirohi
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 25, 2007
                --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "von9999" <von9999@...> wrote:

> [...]
                > > medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to
                > be
                > > able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any
                > > websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies
                > > for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some
                > problems
                > > with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
                > > > Rick Hadley
                > > > 309 East Main
                > > > Smithville, MO 64089
                > > > 816-522-6701
                > > > PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email
                > > from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least
                > > think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.
                > > >

                > > > http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm
                > > >
                > > > ---------------------------------
                > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s

                Antoine,

                are you planning to make Red Lion still?

                thanks

                sonirohi
              • Sanford Atkins

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008
                    Hi,

                    Yes, quite alive and well. Thank God. I have been subject to serious
                    life upgrades recently... :)

                    1- New Job in Toronto (50% pay increase)
                    2- Moved from a lousy 2 bedroom to a house in a nice neighbourhood
                    3- My wife is pregnant of a little boy

                    Quite busy...

                    I am now resuming my frequent visits here.

                    Happy New Year to Everyone

                    Cheers,

                    Antoine

                    --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Sanford Atkins
                    <decorative_orgonite@...> wrote:

                    > More appropriately , Antoine, are you still alive?
                    >

                    > Antoine,
                    >
                    > are you planning to make Red Lion still?
                    >
                    > thanks
                    >
                    > sonirohi

                  • Sanford Atkins
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008