David Hudson Video

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hi,

      I uploaded to Google Video a collage of the David Hudson at the Ranch
      1996 vintage...

      here's the link :)

      http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=2222091977267867962

      Enjoy,

      Antoine
    • phillip_d_davis
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16, 2007
        Hi Antoine,
        Please check the link, its blank..?
        Thanks mate,
        phil

        --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I uploaded to Google Video a collage of the David Hudson at the
        Ranch
        > 1996 vintage...
        >
        > here's the link :)
        >
        > http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=2222091977267867962
        >
        > Enjoy,
        >
        > Antoine

      • Antoine Dubuc
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17, 2007
          Google stopped the video.

          You may download it by right-clicking on this link...

          http://files.myopera.com/AlchemicalSecrets/files/HudsonRanch1996-2.wmv

          Best regards,

          Antoine Dubuc

          --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com,
          "phillip_d_davis" <phillip_d_davis@...> wrote:

          > Hi Antoine,
          > Please check the link, its blank..?
          > Thanks mate,
          > phil
          >
          > --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I uploaded to Google Video a collage of the David Hudson at the
          > Ranch
          > > 1996 vintage...
          > >
          > > here's the link :)
          > >
          > > http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=2222091977267867962
          > >
          > > Enjoy,
          > >
          > > Antoine

        • A BioPhysics Ministries
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 17, 2007
            Hi Antoine,

            That website stopped it too.
            Maybe you can load it to your own website?
            Or forward the file to the ones who want to see it (count me in too).
            Thanks....

            Warm regards,
            Dana Dudley,
          • Antoine Dubuc
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
              Hi,

              I'd like to welcome Chris here, who provided me the link for the
              audio of the video (same thing in fact) on my blog.

              Though my video is no longer available, click on the link.It can be
              even more convenient since it runs in the media player and not in a
              web page :)

              Best regards,

              Antoine

              --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "A BioPhysics
              Ministries" <ABMinistries@...> wrote:

              > Hi Antoine,
              >
              > That website stopped it too.
              > Maybe you can load it to your own website?
              > Or forward the file to the ones who want to see it (count me in
              too).
              > Thanks....
              >
              > Warm regards,
              > Dana Dudley,

            • Chris Case
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
                Antoine Dubuc wrote:
                > Hi,
                >
                > I'd like to welcome Chris here, who provided me the link for the
                > audio of the video (same thing in fact) on my blog.
                >
                > Though my video is no longer available, click on the link.It can be
                > even more convenient since it runs in the media player and not in a
                > web page :)

                How about putting a link to your blog in the footer for messages from
                this group?