If you read this reply.

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
      Is there anybody out there?
    • ctamoth2k3
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
        Yes, working my a** off, extracting PMs from Mud. Whats up with you?:)
        All the Best,
        John

        --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@...> wrote:

        > Is there anybody out there?

      • Sanford Atkins
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
          I'm here, working the orgone business.

          ctamoth2k3 <ctamoth2k3@...> wrote:
          Yes, working my a** off, extracting PMs from Mud. Whats up with you?:)
          All the Best,
          John

          --- In ormusia@yahoogroups .com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@... > wrote:

          > Is there anybody out there?

          Got a little couch potato?

        • Antoine Dubuc
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 5, 2007
            Hi John!

            Hey that's cool. Care to tell a curious guy -and crowd- more about
            this? :)

            Best regards,

            Antoine Dubuc
            http://my.opera.com/alchemicalsecrets

            --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "ctamoth2k3" <ctamoth2k3@...> wrote:

            > Yes, working my a** off, extracting PMs from Mud. Whats up with
            you?:)
            > All the Best,
            > John
            >
            > --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Is there anybody out there?

          • Antoine Dubuc
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 5, 2007
              Hi there,

              Can you tell us more about Orgone?

              Thanks,

              Antoine

              --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Sanford Atkins
              <decorative_orgonite@...> wrote:

              > I'm here, working the orgone business.
              >
              > ctamoth2k3 <ctamoth2k3@...> wrote:
              Yes, working my a** off, extracting PMs from Mud. Whats up with
              you?:)
              > All the Best,
              > John
              >
              > --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Is there anybody out there?
              > >

              > ---------------------------------
              > Got a little couch potato?

            • Gibson Elliot
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 5, 2007
                Antoine

                Yep, I'm here... By the way, I looked at some drywall
                under the microscope, and it appears that te large
                structures in John Hudsons WPG are not found in
                Gypsum. So it does not in fact look like drywall. I'll
                post some more photos of samples as I continue.

                Gibson

                --- Antoine Dubuc <ormusia@...> wrote:

                > Is there anybody out there?

                http://tv.yahoo.com/
              • Sanford Atkins
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 5, 2007
                  Regarding the FDA. They have forced ebay to take down my listings for Hulda Clark Zappers. If your not familiar, do a google search on clark zapper. This worries me and leads me to think Antoine has the right idea about establishing ormus and ormes somehow before the FDA gives us all the axe. Ebay has informed me that they are enforcing tight regulations and implementing new rules. Nazi Bastards. Sorry, frustrated.

                  Best,
                  Duane

                  Antoine Dubuc <ormusia@...> wrote:
                  Is there anybody out there?

                • kierenhyland
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 6, 2007
                    Yup, I was just away for a week
                    Kieren

                    --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@...> wrote:

                    > Is there anybody out there?

                  • w_c_sally2000
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 7, 2007
                      That was a long time to be gone! We are finally moved, and I have a
                      new monitor and pc sound again.

                      Hope it has been a good time while I was away.

                      Aum,
                      Sally
                    • Antoine Dubuc
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 8, 2007
                        Hi Sally,

                        Glad you're back. Hope your moving went well :)

                        Antoine

                        --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "w_c_sally2000" <w_c_sally2000@...>
                        wrote:

                        > That was a long time to be gone! We are finally moved, and I have a
                        > new monitor and pc sound again.
                        >
                        > Hope it has been a good time while I was away.
                        >
                        > Aum,
                        > Sally

                      • w_c_sally2000
                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 14 1:56 AM
                          Hi Duane,

                          This is bad news, I have been a H. Clarke fan for years! Can you
                          perhaps market through Canada?

                          I agree, we need a vetting lab, which will have complete transparency,
                          and have it up and running with all documentation and everything in
                          order, before things get rough.