Dear, Antoine

  • Rafael
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
      In the document for extracting white powder from your golden water, is
      it required to clean the oil once removed or can one let the oil dry
      as is, is the cleaning of the oil in repeated washes to appease more
      to the senses or is there a deeper reason? I ask you if the
      temperature to burn at with the oil in a sealed flask to produce a red
      powder should be left for HOW LONG; because i did not find an email
      to the author so I hope you know?
    • Sanford Atkins
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
        Hi Rafael,

        You are looking for NDC. Contact him here :

        http://www.philosophicalmercury.page.tl/Contact.htm

        Best,
        Duane

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
          If anyone is interested, I stumbled across this on ebay.

          Best,
          Duane

          http://cgi.ebay.com/White-Powder-of-Gold-David-Hudson-3-DVD_W0QQitemZ130144379089QQihZ003QQcategoryZ19270QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

        • Rafael