Hey all Ormusia participants

  • gibsonelliot
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
      I would like to raise a point and possibly give some food for thought.
      My intent is to say that though David Hudson may have re-discovered
      ORMEs, his approach has been in typical pure scinetific approach
      and that I am not so sure we should be seeking to follow exactly in
      his footsteps. ( What, he's opposed to the purely scientific way? )
      Not exactly, I have some information that suggests D. R. Hudsons G-
      and S-ORMEs should not be consumed. I think many of us have read the
      descriptions of the first ORME takers reactions. Not good. In fact it
      could be disasterous for the whole ORMUS society.

      Not that a source of pure analytical grade G- or S-ORME wouldn't be
      desireable, but that it could also be hazardous. i.e. they shouldn't
      necessarily be consumed without extreme caution.

      In the alternative, I think we should be looking at creating a lab
      that would help all of us put what there is under some real scrutiny
      so that testing is in fact possible. So one day we might be able to
      cope with the advances of the FDA. If sufficient money begins to
      change hands, someone will point the FDA at all Ormus manufacturers.
      If that happens, easy Ormus will be a thing of the past.

      I am sure the ZPTech people would agree with me that any "suppliment"
      should be balanced. Not just pure Gold ORME or any other ORME. I'm
      sure the Centrum people could make a great arguement for this case.
      Ormus should most likely be take in the correct proportions,
      balenced. For scientific study, hey 99.999% purities would be great.
      But I won't, any sooner, start drinking Everclear.

      All in all, I think this is a great project, but I would like to see
      the group start as an analytical group supporting the manufacturers
      and home brewers. Who knows, one of these guys may hit on something
      that no-one else has. Getting that kind of info would be priceless.

      Just my two cents, OK, maybe 3.

    • Barry Carter
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
        Dear Antoine,

        At 05:12 PM 7/2/2007, you wrote:
        >Barry, what do you think of example 4 of the patent concerning the
        >extraction of metal from ormes containing ore as a way to sample the
        >PGM content of a vendor's product?

        In his lectures Hudson said that the process for conversion to metal
        was not accurately described in his patent and that this process took
        9 months or more.
        --

        With kindest regards,

        Barry Carter
        <bcarter@...>
        2319 Balm
        Baker City, Oregon 97814
        Phone: 541-523-3357
        Web Pages:
        Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
        ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/index.htm

        "What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind
        you magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good
        or bad, the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you
        keep out of your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what
        you do not use atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more
        such trials you will continue to receive; the more you think of the
        good fortune you have had, the more good fortune will come to you."
        --Emmet Fox

      • Anton Dubok or close enough!
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
          Hi there,

          --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "gibsonelliot" <gibsonelliot@...>
          wrote:
          [...]
          >I have some information that suggests D. R. Hudsons G- and S-ORMEs
          >should not be consumed.

          Can you share that information here or in private?

          > All in all, I think this is a great project, but I would like to
          >see the group start as an analytical group supporting the
          >manufacturers and home brewers.

          I agree with this. It would be easier that way. It is important to
          note though that the capability to produces pure/ormus from metal, or
          ores, or from the refining of vendor's products would also come
          anyway with the lab setup needed to quantify ormes/ormus content.

          Barry, what do you think of example 4 of the patent concerning the
          extraction of metal from ormes containing ore as a way to sample the
          PGM content of a vendor's product?

          Best regards,

          Antoine Dubuc
          http://my.opera.com/alchemicalsecrets
        • Anton Dubok or close enough!
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
            Dear Barry,

            Sometimes I swear, I believe you are messing with our heads! lol :)

            Please read the excerpt from Hudson's patent below, or just go to
            page 23 of the patent in pdf in the file section. It does not look
            like anything over a week.

            I also kinda doubt Hudson since we know some people who just let it
            in the sun for a month, or microwave the stuff.. etc.

            Can you reference in actuality anybody who tried example four, as
            stated here, and found that it really took nine months?

            Antoine Dubuc
            http://my.opera.com/alchemicalsecrets

            ps: you can also browse pictures of the patent here: http://
            my.opera.com/AlchemicalSecrets/albums/show.dml?id=257738

            --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Barry Carter <bcarter@...> wrote:

            > Dear Antoine,
            >
            > At 05:12 PM 7/2/2007, you wrote:
            > >Barry, what do you think of example 4 of the patent concerning the
            > >extraction of metal from ormes containing ore as a way to sample
            the
            > >PGM content of a vendor's product?
            >
            > In his lectures Hudson said that the process for conversion to
            metal
            > was not accurately described in his patent and that this process
            took
            > 9 months or more.
            > --
            >
            > With kindest regards,
            >
            > Barry Carter
            > <bcarter@...>
            > 2319 Balm
            > Baker City, Oregon 97814
            > Phone: 541-523-3357
            > Web Pages:
            > Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
            > ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/index.htm
            >
            > "What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind
            > you magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be
            good
            > or bad, the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that
            you
            > keep out of your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what
            > you do not use atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the
            more
            > such trials you will continue to receive; the more you think of
            the
            > good fortune you have had, the more good fortune will come to you."
            > --Emmet Fox
            >

            > --
            1/2007

          • Barry Carter
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
              Dear Antoine,

              At 06:03 PM 7/2/2007, you wrote:

              >Dear Barry,
              >Sometimes I swear, I believe you are messing with our heads! lol :)
              >
              >Please read the excerpt from Hudson's patent below, or just go to
              >page 23 of the patent in pdf in the file section. It does not look
              >like anything over a week.

              In several of his lectures Hudson said that he deliberately included
              misdirection and left out details in his patent so that people would
              not be able to use it to replicate all of his processes. I don't have
              time to listen to a dozen of his lectures to give you an exact quote on this.

              >I also kinda doubt Hudson since we know some people who just let it
              >in the sun for a month, or microwave the stuff.. etc.

              Don Nance did this and assayed the material in the process of
              conversion every few months. He described his results at the start
              and after six months at:

              http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/dsassays.htm

              >Can you reference in actuality anybody who tried example four, as
              >stated here, and found that it really took nine months?

              Hudson says that he did. Here is one quote on this from David
              Hudson's Portland, Oregon Workshop:

              5:48:30 (0:03:44) -

              "I haven't specifically told you this but the way you make it into
              metals it must sit for nine months. I don't want to explain that to
              the metallurgists here and get them involved in this. After you
              separate high purity elemental rhodium you have to go through some
              chemistries that require nine months for dipole-dipole resonance to
              be transferred into the nucleus so that the internal temperature can
              get up to the crystallization energy. So that you can pyrolize the
              organics and get it down to the metallic state."